Floor Standing Rack Accessories
Made of 2.5 mm Aluminum. Mostly Anodized. Fascia Panel consists of PCB holder for Mounting PCBs. It can be fixed to the cards as well as to the Rack.
They are made nylon.
Suitable for PT -10 Series Racks.
Available in medium duty (180 kgs. Max) and heavy duty (350 kgs. Max)
AC Mains Distribution Box : Horizontal
- This is used for 19" horizontal mounting to provide the AC Power to various instruments in the Rack.
- 15 A MCB, Indicator lamp, Six 5A / 3 pin sockets are provided.
- 15A three sockets and a Spike Suppression model can be provided separately.
Very essential for applications where equipments need to be drawn outside the main cabinets frequently or even for maintenance.
1) Aluminum Three Section Ball Bearing: Support upto 70 kgs at full extension + Corrosion Resistant
2) Ball Bearing High Quality in Stainless Steel: Capacity : Upto 30 kgs
3) Made of MS : Capacity Upto 20 kgs
Wall Mounting Sets
- Front panel captive hardware sets are required for fixing 19" rack equipment
- directly to the mounting angles in the equipment cabinets.
- A set consists of Clip-Nut, Retainer, Cup Washer and M6 Decorative Screw.
Shelves and Support Plates
1. Stationery Shelves: To be fixed directly to the Vertical rails
2. Sliding Shelves: Are fitted with ball bearing telescopic slides
Both the types are provided with Ventilation slots to aid the air circulation.
Aluminium Blank Panels
- Blank 19" panels are useful for covering unused space at the front of the cabinet.
- They are made of 2.5 mm thick aluminium sheets and are anodized / powder coated.
- Available in 1U x 19" to 10U x 19" sizes.
- Smooth finish
- Corrosion resistance
- Highly durable
Equipment Support Angels
- Provided to support the equipments either from side or from the bottom depending on the accessories.
- Suitable for supporting 19" Rack Mounting Equipment 19" Enclosure
- These eye bolts are made of forged steel with load bearing capacity of 350 kgs.
- Four eye bolts are required for each cabinet.
Selection of type is done based on weight of the cabinet and frequency of vibrations.
Available with weight carrying capacity of 10, 25, 40, 60 and 85 kgs.
AC Mains Distribution Box : Vertical
- This is placed at the rear of the racks vertically.
- These channels having 15A / 5A sockets with Circuit Breakers, with 3 way terminated strip.
- Useful for providing power at various heights.
- Depending on height upto 10 5A/ 3 pin sockets can be provided.
Top & Bottom Covers
Top bottom covers can be Plain or Ventilated. They can be of Aluminum with Brush white anodized or brush black anodized or of MS with powder coated in different colours.